Freedom. Reliability. Ownership. Ask any professional driver and those three traits are their primary focus when looking for a company to partner with.
Since 1960, Davis Transport Inc has been building relationships with their established customer base by putting safety and service goals first. Maintaining those standards requires quality owner operators who take pride in their equipment and strive to reach safety and service goals on every load.
Our owner operators are successful at Davis Transport Inc because we have decades of experience working with them. We aren’t new to the industry and working through kinks, we have a game plan and execute it. It doesn’t matter if you are an owner operator who is leasing a truck for the third time or a first-time independent contractor looking to take the next step in your trucking career.
Davis Transport Inc.’s owner operator program is here to help independent contractors set and reach their business goals. Participants in our owner operator program receive industry leading percentage pay which sets us apart from our competition. Our independent contractors receive great benefits including:
- Leading pay on gross line haul – 80%-85% on invoice
- OTR Flatbed, Regional Pacific Northwest Heavy Haul Flatbed, Western 11 Regional Refrigerated
- 100% pay on all accessory charges including 100% tarp pay, fuel surcharges, drop pay on OTR fleet
- Strong back office support system with decades of experience
- Weekly settlements via email and direct deposit
- Company paid cargo/liability insurance premiums ($1,500 a month value) discounted bobtail insurance through us
- Non-forced dispatch – turn down loads without penalty
- Fuel card and discounts nationwide
- Shop discounts at our Terminal in Missoula, Montana – $50/hour shop rate
- Licensing and permitting done as a courtesy to driver and charged back over time
- Prepass, Norpass, Best Pass Transponders in Trucks
- Rand McNally Elog systems
- $1,500 sign on bonus as miles are met
- Lease Purchase options through MHC Kenworth/ Kordell Truck Sales – typically $5k down plus credit score above 550 can get you in a truck
- Must be 23 years old
- Must have valid CDL/DOT physical
- Must have 1 years of trailer trailer experience
- Must have at least 1 year of experience hauling flatbed
Davis Transport has regional and over the road opportunities in your area. We work hard to provide consistent home time while keeping your miles and revenue high. Our freight is strong because our customer base includes Fortune 200 and 500 companies across the nation. Our owner-operators have leading profits year after year. By joining Davis Transport, you will be taking your career and business to the next level. Join our family today!
Call a recruiter today: 406-728-5510 Or Apply Online Now: APPLY NOW