Davis continually strives to be the best in safety, customer satisfaction and a leader in technological advancement within the industry.
Growing your business at Davis is on your terms with our owner operator opportunities or our lease purchase program. Choose the loads that match your needs and business ideas. Go home when you want and stay as long as you want. Then head out and start earning money again. Because your pay is percentage pay you get the benefit of earning more as rates move up.
OWNER OPERATOR BENEFITS
We Are Here For Our Drivers
Quality People Make A Quality Company
If you don’t already own a truck, see our Lease Purchase Option or Company Driver Option. Davis Transport, Inc. has one of the highest levels of compensation in the industry for semi-tractor-flatbed combinations.
- Highest percentage pay in the industry.
- General commodities authority in 48 states.
- Settlements. Direct deposit option.
- Fuel and cash cards with access to fuel discount program.
- No forced dispatch.
- National tire accounts.
- Insurance Programs.
- Annual award programs and cash incentives.
- Customer referral bonus.
- Independent Contractor and Lease Purchase Contractor referral bonus.
- Credit for licensing based on longevity and mileage.
- LTL freight.
Driver Services & Recruiting: 1-866-728-0120
Lease Purchase Program
We have late model tractors available for Lease Purchase. Our Lease Purchase rates are very competitive. We are constantly sourcing new equipment.
Davis Transport Lease Purchase
- Percentage Pay
- Extended Warranties
- National Fuel & Tire discounts
- Accounting, Maintenance and Operational Support Teams
- Same Percentage Pay as Independent Contractors
- Late Model Equipment – 2012 to brand new 2016 tractors. Our financial strength is passed on to you with great equipment.
- Start-Up Equipment – We will can supply your tarps, chains, binders, headache rack, straps, tarp boxes and other gear to get you going and let you pay that back over time.
- Lightest Tarps – If you need tarps you will have access to the lightest most durable tarps in the industry when you join Davis Transport.
Q How often will my business be compensated for services?
A Owner-operators and fleet owners receive weekly settlements.
Q Do you require uniforms?
A No, uniforms are not required at Davis Transport.
Q How do I build my business with Davis Transport?
A Growing your business at Davis is on your terms. Choose the loads that match your needs and business ideas. Go home when you want and stay as long as you want. Then head out and start earning money again. Because your pay is percentage pay you get the benefit of earning more as rates move up
Q What areas does Davis Transport operate in?
A Davis Transport operates in the contiguous United States, Alaska, and most provinces of Canada.
Q Do you have forced dispatch?
A Absolutely not. Our Owner Operators can choose their loads as well as their availability to work without penalty.
Q What type of freight does Davis haul?
A General commodity, oversize, and overweight, specializing in machinery of all types.
Q How many miles would I expect weekly?
A Depending on the equipment you pull, our fleet averages approximately 2,500 miles per week. This includes multi-axle lowboys, flatbeds and step decks.
Q What if my truck is disabled?
A Repairs and replacements are your responsibility as an independent contractor.
Q Do you have a wheelbase restriction?
A No, but we do approve all acts of consideration prior to leasing your equipment.
Q Do you have an age restriction?
A Within State and Federal regulations.
Q How often can I get home?
A Some operators work locally. Our long-haul operators are typically out no more than three weeks at a time. This decision is left primarily up to you, though we typically wouldn’t want to see you out for three weeks.
Q How much tarping will there be?
A Little to none. With an emphasis in machinery we do not move many commodities like building materials.
Be your own Boss!
Davis Transport is a company that was built for Drivers and Customers. We believe that quality people make a quality company.