Davis Transport has partnered with the most qualified Owner Operators in the industry since 1960. We only work with Owner Operators so you won’t be competing with anyone for freight. We are continually striving to be the best in safety, customer satisfaction and driver compensation packages. As an Owner Operator, you will receive the highest percentage pay in the industry, top notch back office support and a consistent freight network. We have Over-The-Road and Regional flatbed/refrigerated freight lane opportunities available in your area. Start earning top dollar while running your own equipment today!
Benefits of choosing davis transport
We Are Here For Our Owner Operators
Quality People Make A Quality Company, We get it!
What You Can Look Forward To When You Partner With Davis Transport-
- Highest percentage pay in the industry 80-85% of the load
- 100% Paid Lumper Charges for Refrigerated Owner Operators
- OTR and Regional Freight Lanes Available
- Weekly Settlements via Direct Deposit
- Company supplied Fuel Card with discounts
- No forced dispatch – turn down freight without consequences
- Company furnishes cargo and liability insurance premiums
- Safety and Referral Bonus Programs
- Company handles all permitting and licensing
- Equipment packages available through company (tarps, straps, chains, binders)
- Trailers available for rent depending on freight
- 3 Day Max Orientation in Missoula, Montana (hotel, breakfast/lunch paid)
- Company supplied Rand McNally Units
- Prepass/Bestpass/Norpass Transponders supplied for tolls and scale bypass
Call today to speak with a recruiter: 1-866-728-0120
Lease Purchase Program
We have late model tractors available for Lease Purchase through MHC Kenworth. Our Lease Purchase rates are competitive and the inventory is always updating.
Davis Transport Lease Purchase
- Top Percentage Pay at 80-85% of gross line haul
- Extended Warranties through MHC Kenworth
- Fuel Discounts through Company
- Accounting, Maintenance and Operational Support Teams
- No forced dispatch
- Late Model Equipment – 2012 to brand new 2019 tractors available.
- Start-Up Equipment – We will can supply your tarps, chains, binders, straps and other gear to get you going and allow you to pay that back over time.
- Quality Tarps – If you need tarps you have access to the lightest. most durable tarps in the industry through Big Sky Canvas.
Q How often will my business be compensated for my services?
A Owner-operators and fleet owners receive weekly settlements via direct deposit.
Q Do you require uniforms?
A No, uniforms are not required at Davis Transport. Safety equipment such as hardhats, boots, safety vest are required on most job sites.
Q How do I build my business with Davis Transport?
A We aren’t new to the industry or working out kinks so you will start making money right away with us if you work hard and put in the time. You haul the freight and we pay you – it is that simple. During orientation, we will teach you everything about how to be successful here at Davis Transport.
Q What areas does Davis Transport operate in?
A Davis Transport operates in the contiguous United States. We have regional opportunities in the Pacific Northwest and 11 Western States.
Q Do you have forced dispatch?
A Absolutely, not. Our Owner Operators can turn down freight without penalty but we typically like to plan our a driver a week in advance.
Q What type of freight does Davis haul?
A We specialize in flatbed, heavy haul flatbed and temperature controlled freight. If you can put it on a flatbed or inside of a 53′ trailer, we will haul it safely and legally.
Q How many miles would I expect to get weekly?
A Depending on what fleet you are in, our Owner Operators average approximately 2,500 miles per week.
Q What if my truck is breaks down or is currently disabled?
A Repairs and replacements are your responsibility as an Owner Operator.
Q Do you have a wheelbase restriction?
A No but we will do a full DOT inspection of your equipment before you sign on with us.
Q Do you have an age restriction?
A Within State and Federal regulations.
Q How often will I see home?
A Depending on where you live and what fleet you are on, determines how often you will see home. Our PNW Heavy Haul fleet sees home every night or every weekend depending on load schedules. Our OTR fleet sees home every 3-4 weeks with an occasional pass through depending on load schedules. Our 11 Western Refrigerated fleet sees home every 7-10 days depending on where you live.
Q How much tarping will there be?
A We tarp pretty much everything but don’t worry you will be generously compensated for keeping your load free and clean of debris.
An Owner Operator Driven Company
Davis Transport is a company that was built for Owner Operators and loyal Customers. We believe that quality people make a quality company.Partner with us today and watch your revenue increase year after year!